Hard to believe you will be starting school in just a few short weeks! I am so thrilled for you! It will be an adjustment for us all, but I have to tell you that I can't wait to watch you grow and develop in so many ways! We are excited about your teacher, Mrs. Callahan. She seems to love her job and love the kids. I know you will do great! We were going to have you do 3 full days and 2 half days, but they took that option away this year. I had planned to maybe let you add more full days, if you requested it, but am fully trusting that God knows what is best for you this year!
Before you were admitted to the school, we (daddy, you, and I) had to meet with the principal, to be sure it was a good fit for all. We believe it will be a successful experience for you!
On our way to meet with Mr. L, we quickly stopped by Crumb Together, a little local cookie and coffee shop. You picked an oatmeal raisin cookie and chocolate milk for your treat :) You also saw a small bag of coffee beans and asked to get those for the girls bc you know how much they enjoy them. You are a sweet big brother!
We picked out your backpack and school supplies a couple weeks ago. This has helped you get excited for school! You have orientation Sept 10 and start school on the 11th.
Love ya, bud!

No comments:
Post a Comment